“The 4th most stressful thing is … Finding a Good Mortgage Deal”
(Law Firm of the Year 2011, Watkins & Gunn)
Securing your first mortgage is difficult enough as it is and is made many times more challenging when you are looking for a Shared Ownership mortgage. At Opening Doors Finance, you will experience how we thoroughly enjoy taking away the confusion surrounding Shared Ownership mortgages. We will answer your questions such as :
- When someone refers to a Shared Ownership mortgage is that what is actually on offer?
- Or is it Shared Equity? Do you understand the important difference between the two?
- Who is your Homebuy Agent?
- Are you in the right Occupation? In fact, is occupation even relevant for your region ?
- What type of property can you select – New Build only or Existing housing stock?
- Can you own all of the property? If so, can it be from the outset i.e. at completion and when you move in or not?
And this is literally the tip of the iceberg. There are a bewildering array of things to consider. Yet, you could be left chasing your tail for many months and eventually give up on your dream of owning your own place …
If you do it without a trustworthy and knowledgeable Mortgage Adviser with firsthand experience in
Shared Ownership & Shared Equity mortgages.
Give Opening Doors Finance the challenge of taking away the frustration of securing your Shared Ownership mortgage and see if we can deliver for you. We will go above and beyond the call of duty to provide you the service you are looking for.
So, feel free to contact us by telephone, email or click this link To seek Shared Ownership Mortgage and Financial Advice